We may be a bank but it's not just about the money.
We’re focused on investing in our people in a variety of ways to help them make the most of life at Shawbrook.
We take your health and wellbeing very seriously by providing a range of benefits to give you and your family peace of mind.
- Company funded private medical cover (with option to add dependents at your own cost)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Discounts on wellbeing benefits such as health assessments
- Cycle to Work scheme
- An inclusion community focused on supporting you in bringing your whole self to work
- Contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit
It’s important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you’re enjoying your leisure time.
- Minimum of 25 days holiday per year
- Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme
- Discounts on gym membership nationwide
- Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands
- Community support and charitable giving
- Season ticket loans to help with the cost of commuting
We want to create an environment where everyone has the potential to grow and develop their career with us.
- Dedicated internal careers site
- Access to a wide range of learning resources
- Apprenticeships and support with professional qualifications in your chosen field
- Management development and mentoring programmes
We’re focused on rewarding those that go the extra mile in helping us achieve our goals.
- Participation in our annual discretionary bonus scheme designed to reward your contribution to our success
- Proudly Shawbrook recognition scheme focused on recognising our role models and thanking our colleagues for a job well done
What our team say
"The culture here is great. The people here are lovely - it's like an extension of your family."
"Shawbrook is different because Shawbrook does genuinely care - it cares about the people that work within the organisation and the customers."
"Shawbrook is very different - a lot of it is relationship building, we get to know our clients and we get to know their needs and we try to deliver."
"You can move a lot quicker. So you can actually see the fruits of your labour fairly quickly."
"It's important to build a relationship with the customer, you’ve got to make them feel like you're listening to them, that's the first aspect. You're supporting them, and they've got to feel they can trust you."