Employer reference: REF762Q
Shawbrook is a specialist bank driven by a purpose to power up ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
We offer a diverse range of savings and loan products. From personal and business savings accounts and loans for wedding and new cars, to complex financial credit facilities for businesses requiring significant investment and mortgages for landlords with multiple properties – no two customers are ever the same.
We give our customers the best-of-both worlds; uniquely combining strong digital capabilities with human expertise and ingenuity to deliver the best outcomes. We rise to the challenge of a complex case or unconventional circumstances, and we love to make things happen. By being creative, practical, and personal, we know we can always find the right solution for our customers.
The Role & Responsibilities
Finance Insights (TM1) Manager will work across multiple finance teams to embed a future-fit approach to the collection and management of insights and data. Most importantly, they will be responsible for ensuring that insights are effectively used by the organisation to drive decisions, priorities, programmes of work, policies and how they engage with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external. The role will also entail driving Finance transformation programme leveraging Data Analytics tools & processors, Cloud native Data Architecture and programmatically build data pipelines and back-end modelling using TM1 to remove heavy lifting of data handling by Finance colleagues and align them to decision support activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in TM1 development, including cube design, rules, and Turbo Integrator processes.
- Strong knowledge of financial systems and processes.
- Proficient in SQL and other data integration techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with banking regulations and compliance is an advantage.
- Experience with other IBM Planning Analytics tools.
- Certification in TM1 or IBM Planning Analytics.
- Familiarity with other BI tools like Cognos, Power BI, etc.
- Previous experience in the banking or financial sector
Your Wellbeing - We take your health and well-being very seriously by providing a range of benefits to give you and your family peace of mind. These include:
- Market leading family friendly policies such as access to our Maternity, Adoption and Paternity policies from Day 1 of your employment
- Free access to Headspace, a mindfulness & meditation digital health app
- Free access to Peppy digital health app that offers personalised support through fertility treatment becoming a parent or menopause
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - Offering you support on a wide range of subjects including financial concerns, mental wellbeing and more general queries around family, work, housing, and health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme & death in service
Your Lifestyle - It’s important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you’re enjoying your leisure time.
- Minimum of 27 days holiday per year
- Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme
- Discounts on gym membership nationwide
- Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands
- Community support and charitable giving
Your Contribution - We’re focused on rewarding those that go the extra mile in helping us achieve our goals.
- Participation in our annual discretionary bonus scheme designed to reward your contribution to our success
- Proudly Shawbrook recognition scheme focused on recognising our role models and thanking our colleagues for a job well done