Employer reference: REF811W
Shawbrook is a specialist bank driven by a purpose to power up ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
We offer a diverse range of savings and loan products. From personal and business savings accounts and loans for wedding and new cars, to complex financial credit facilities for businesses requiring significant investment and mortgages for landlords with multiple properties – no two customers are ever the same.
We give our customers the best-of-both worlds; uniquely combining strong digital capabilities with human expertise and ingenuity to deliver the best outcomes. We rise to the challenge of a complex case or unconventional circumstances, and we love to make things happen. By being creative, practical, and personal, we know we can always find the right solution for our customers.
The Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a data-hungry marketeer to help us engage with our customers at a deeper level to establish enduring relationships.
This role will have responsibility for implementing, overseeing and optimizing data-driven customer engagement and retention communications across the bank, with a focus on increasing lifetime value.
The role requires a deep understanding of customer behaviour, data analysis and a passion for creating meaningful customer experiences.
You will be an ambassador for personalisation, championing the customer and delivering thoughtful communications that engage our customers throughout their lifecycle.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Customer marketing strategy development: develop and implement a comprehensive plan to drive customer retention, engagement, and customer lifetime value.
- Marketing lead for customer data management, working with business data teams to establish a complete, compliant and clean view of our customer datasets to support the delivery of data-driven customer communications.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery process from planning customer campaigns, to build and delivery.
- Establish a test and learn, data-driven approach to customer relationship marketing. Delivering A/B and MVT testing on key channels where applicable to drive constant optimisation.
- Define and analyse customer segments and create custom optimisation plans, getting the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Working alongside performance marketing and data teams to build a 360 understanding of our customer database and key segments within it.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of activity and customer engagement, and report them on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
Skills & experience
- Significant experience in data-led customer relationship marketing. Bringing a strong knowledge of CRM best practices (having built funnels, CRM flows and other customer engagement plans), but are keen to learn and innovate with new mediums and technologies.
- Tech stack: Familiarity with customer marketing platforms for behaviour tracking, email, marketing automation, etc.to inform CRM infrastructure requirements.
- Analytical Skills: Strong data-driven decision-making skills, interpreting customer behaviour data for actionable insights.
- Performance focused: confident establishing, and working to move, KPIs
- Strong experience and evidence of working across B2B and B2C audiences
- Collaboration: demonstrate an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Innovation: Proven history of introducing innovative ideas resulting in tangible impacts
- High attention to detail and comfortable managing multiple priorities
Shawbrook is committed to providing opportunities to all candidates, and understand that not all candidates may possess a qualification or education aligned to the role. We will assess each candidate on their individual experience and skills, and not solely on level of education.
Your Wellbeing - We take your health and well-being very seriously by providing a range of benefits to give you and your family peace of mind. These include:
- Market leading family friendly policies such as access to our Maternity, Adoption and Paternity policies from Day 1 of your employment
- Free access to Headspace, a mindfulness & meditation digital health app
- Free access to Peppy digital health app that offers personalised support through fertility treatment becoming a parent or menopause
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - Offering you support on a wide range of subjects including financial concerns, mental wellbeing and more general queries around family, work, housing, and health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme & death in service
Your Lifestyle - It’s important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you’re enjoying your leisure time.
- Minimum of 27 days holiday per year
- Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme
- Discounts on gym membership nationwide
- Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands
- Community support and charitable giving
Your Contribution - We’re focused on rewarding those that go the extra mile in helping us achieve our goals.
- Participation in our annual discretionary bonus scheme designed to reward your contribution to our success
- Proudly Shawbrook recognition scheme focused on recognising our role models and thanking our colleagues for a job well done