Employer reference: REF916O
Shawbrook is a new type of specialist financial services company, combining the relentless focus on customer service and innovation you would expect from a fintech with the expertise and certainty of a bank. Shawbrook is driven by a purpose to solve complex problems that unlock opportunity for its rapidly growing customer base of over 300,000 UK consumers and businesses.
Our success would not have been possible without our Team. Our people differentiate us from the competition through their deep sector knowledge, they are the life force of our business.
Join Shawbrook because you:
- Want to help us deepen our industry sector knowledge, combining technology alongside the best banking brains.
- Want to build a bank for the future and be part of our digital transformation journey that will enable customers & businesses to thrive.
- Want to continue to grow professionally. We encourage you to grow and be the best version of yourself.
- Care about sustainability? We want to be better for our people, environment and society.
- Bring passion and enjoyment to your work. You’ll work hard but you’ll have fun too.
The Role & Responsibilities
Deliver data subject access (DSAR) requests within regulatory expectations across Shawbrook Bank.
The role holder will work in a small team to effectively shape and deliver customer DSAR requests liaising with customers, stakeholders and external regulators to ensure requests are delivered fairly, effectively and within regulatory timescales.
- Identify, track and monitor DSAR requests using our host platform (One Trust) and liaising with customers to ensure requests are accurately understood with strong working knowledge of exemptions and eligible request.
- Fulfil requests through the accurate identification of documents, effective redaction and effective management of requests to ensure policies and procedures are met.
- Liaise with Partner (Capquest and Target) to ensure their elements of DSAR requests are fulfilled, ensuring cases are effectively delivered within timescales.
- Identify areas for improvement within the process to ensure we continue to operate within business appetite.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of data repositories and how to access documents that require review.
- Have subject matter expertise on the delivery of DSAR requests to inform and shape response to requests that are outside of normal process.
- Review and monitor data and insight related to the DSAR process to ensure demand is understood and controlled
- Knowledge and expertise in Data Protection regulation and data rights
- Detailed experience of supporting the delivery of a DSAR process
- Extensive experience engaging with customers and representatives
- Experience of working in a small team to meet regulatory deadlines
- Good understanding of the Shawbrook business and service delivery
- Good understanding and use of Shawbrook core systems
Your Wellbeing - We take your health and well-being very seriously by providing a range of benefits to give you and your family peace of mind. These include:
- Market leading family friendly policies such as access to our Maternity, Adoption and Paternity policies from Day 1 of your employment
- Free access to Headspace, a mindfulness & meditation digital health app
- Free access to Peppy digital health app that offers personalised support through fertility treatment becoming a parent or menopause
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - Offering you support on a wide range of subjects including financial concerns, mental wellbeing and more general queries around family, work, housing, and health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme & death in service
Your Lifestyle - It’s important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you’re enjoying your leisure time.
- Minimum of 27 days holiday per year
- Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme
- Discounts on gym membership nationwide
- Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands
- Community support and charitable giving
Your Contribution - We’re focused on rewarding those that go the extra mile in helping us achieve our goals.
- Participation in our annual discretionary bonus scheme designed to reward your contribution to our success
- Proudly Shawbrook recognition scheme focused on recognising our role models and thanking our colleagues for a job well done