Employer reference: REF774O
Shawbrook is a specialist bank driven by a purpose to power up ingenuity to create opportunity, every single day.
We offer a diverse range of savings and loan products. From personal and business savings accounts and loans for wedding and new cars, to complex financial credit facilities for businesses requiring significant investment and mortgages for landlords with multiple properties – no two customers are ever the same.
We give our customers the best-of-both worlds; uniquely combining strong digital capabilities with human expertise and ingenuity to deliver the best outcomes. We rise to the challenge of a complex case or unconventional circumstances, and we love to make things happen. By being creative, practical, and personal, we know we can always find the right solution for our customers.
If you’re willing to roll up your sleeves, contribute new ideas and believe anything is possible, you’re our kind of person
Work with us because you:
- Want to be part of a bank built for the dynamics of the modern world
- Relish a challenge and enjoy a fast-paced, innovative and hardworking culture
- Enjoy finding new and better ways to solve complexity and make things happen
- Want to belong to a diverse culture that stands shoulder to shoulder with minority and underrepresented groups
- Care about society and the environment and want to be part of a business that cares too
- Want to continue to grow professionally and be the best version of yourself
The Role & Responsibilities
Acting as a super user of the HR Information Systems (HRIS), assisting in scoping, and implementing functionality to deliver efficient and effective system solutions to support the first line HR team.
Supporting in the delivery of enablement training for the HR team, Managers and Employees.
To maintain the HR Information System data, in order to organise, analyse and interpret data, reporting findings to the wider HR function and Business areas.
- Perform regular HRIS data audits to ensure system accuracy, identifying and implementing appropriate validation rules to maintain data
- Assist with HRIS configuration, implementing new functionality such as workflows, managing picklists and field dependencies
- Identify and share proposals for enhancement opportunities to create efficiencies within the HR team and enhance user experience
- Act as the first point of escalation to HRIS help desks to resolve service issues and acts as a point of contact with HRIS providers escalating service issues in Shawbrook to vendor Account Managers
- Create and manage dashboards and other information delivery services for internal customers
- Management of day-to-day delivery of HR Management information packs
- Ensure workflows, approvals and notifications are operating as designed
- Review and test upgrades issued by system providers and new functionality builds
- Work with the HR People Partnering team to manage business re-organisations
- Responsible for helping develop skills and abilities of employees
- Experience of managing and developing HR Systems
- Proven working knowledge of Sage People
- Experience of managing HR reporting and analytics
- Experience of change management in HRIS
- Experience of working in a confidential environment, dealing with sensitive information
- Strong IT skills
- Microsoft Excel advanced level
- Experience of working in a HR setting, familiar with employee life-cycle processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and methodical in work practices
Your Wellbeing - We take your health and well-being very seriously by providing a range of benefits to give you and your family peace of mind. These include:
- Market leading family friendly policies such as access to our Maternity, Adoption and Paternity policies from Day 1 of your employment
- Free access to Headspace, a mindfulness & meditation digital health app
- Free access to Peppy digital health app that offers personalised support through fertility treatment becoming a parent or menopause
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - Offering you support on a wide range of subjects including financial concerns, mental wellbeing and more general queries around family, work, housing, and health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme & death in service
Your Lifestyle - It’s important you strike the right balance between your work and personal life. We provide benefits to support you when at work and when you’re enjoying your leisure time.
- Minimum of 27 days holiday per year
- Option to buy or sell holiday days through our flexi-holiday scheme
- Discounts on gym membership nationwide
- Access to discounts on a range of high street and online brands
- Community support and charitable giving
Your Contribution - We’re focused on rewarding those that go the extra mile in helping us achieve our goals.
- Participation in our annual discretionary bonus scheme designed to reward your contribution to our success
- Proudly Shawbrook recognition scheme focused on recognising our role models and thanking our colleagues for a job well done