Completions Administration Officer
The Shawbrook Group is a specialist UK lender and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products. Due to a recent acquisition, The Mortgage Lender (TML) is now part of the Shawbrook Group, reinforcing TML’s growth plans with the strength of a retail savings franchise.
TML is a specialist intermediary-only mortgage lender that provides products and criteria that meet the needs of borrowers who are not served by the high street.
TML are currently looking for a Completions Administration Officer to provide a full administrative service in support of the mortgage underwriting operation from Decision in Principle to completion, using electronic and online systems, verifying and creating documents and tasks.
- Support the day to day administration and processing of all new and existing mortgage applications
- Supporting Underwriters to progress applications to Completion
- Utilise the Mortgage Application System to ensure all mortgage applications are processed in line wit the company’s service standards
- Liaise directly with intermediaries, solicitors and valuers on the application ensuring information requested is received and processed accurately, as well as providing an excellent level of service to the third parties
- Consider and apply the principle of Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) during the process
- Successfully assess and where appropriate approve loan applications in line with prevailing credit policy
- Identifying incomplete or contradictory information received and successful resolution of risk and/ or issue
- Previous administrative experience gained within a financial services environment is essential.
- Previous administrative experience within a mortgage environment would be preferential.