Customer Service Representative (9 month fixed term contract)
Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products.
We differentiate ourselves by concentrating on markets where our specialist knowledge and personalised approach to underwriting offer us a competitive advantage. This supports attractive stable returns and sustainable growth and also benefits businesses and consumers in parts of the market which continue to be poorly served by traditional high street banks. Fundamental to our success is a relationship focus which puts the interests of our customers and business partners at the heart of everything we do, built on a culture which stresses the use of our experience and judgement to make decisions that balance risk, return and customer need.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to ensure our customers are serviced quickly, easily, efficiently and without error. You will work as part of a self-managed team to help achieve the company objectives. We are able to consider both full time and part time applicants for this role.
- Ensure customers are serviced quickly and efficiently via telephone, secure messaging, email, written correspondence and workflow tasks
- Empowered to resolve complaints and complex queries at first point of contact
- Demonstrates superior customer service during communication with customers and colleagues either by phone, correspondence and/or one-on-one meetings
- To promote best practice and enhancement of the customer journey by continuous improvement analysis and recommendations
- Comply with FCA, KYC, AML & CCA regulations
- Comply with 1st line controls by following processes, procedures and policies
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner
- Able to demonstrate a proven background within a financial service customer service function, ideally within a retail banking savings environment.
This role is an SB5 within the internal Shawbrook banding structure