Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products.
We differentiate ourselves by concentrating on markets where our specialist knowledge and personalised approach to underwriting offer us a competitive advantage. This supports attractive stable returns and sustainable growth and also benefits businesses and consumers in parts of the market which continue to be poorly served by traditional high street banks. Fundamental to our success is a relationship focus which puts the interests of our customers and business partners at the heart of everything we do, built on a culture which stresses the use of our experience and judgement to make decisions that balance risk, return and customer need.
We are currently looking for a Change Manager to manage all changes requested within the Consumer Division. Changes will range from a variety of sizes, which require analyse to advise the appropriate management method. The Change Manager will be expected to challenge stakeholders to validate details and the benefit towards business objectives. Governance of the Change Management process is an integral part of the job.
- Identify and validate the key business requirements
- Assist business users in optimising the scope, benefits and risks of proposed work streams; help manage
- expectations of users and management
- Create high quality documentation/artefacts in either Waterfall and Agile format (as required)
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with Business Divisions/Units and Central functions. Document the
- functional and non-functional requirements in the agreed format to the required level of detail.
- Analyse and challenge change requests and associated business benefits
- Work with the business to align their needs to solutions
- Analyse and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical
- requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed solutions
- Documenting and managing project RAIDs and other governance requirements
- Creation and maintenance of project plans; identify and escalate project risks and issues in a timely and clear
- manner to the Commercial Director and support the business build any work around or contingency solutions
- Provide direction and support to the Change team
- Review and Quality Assure the key project deliverables and artifacts
- Stakeholder communications and engagement
- Engage in project closure activities including lessons learned documentation and sharing of best practice
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Any formal qualification in business, and/or data analysis (eg SSADM)
- Agile qualification (desirable)
- Business Analysis / Change Management experience
- Experience in Financial Services/SME Banking
- Experience in gathering, analysing and defining
- Proven experience in detailed process mapping and process automation
- Knowledge and practical experience of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Requirements gathering and definition
- Process solution design
- Experience of working in a FCA governed company
This role is an SB3 within the internal Shawbrook banding structure