Cash Operations Executive – (Fixed Term Contract)
As Shawbrook continues to grow we are looking for a Cash Operations Executive to join our team based in Glasgow. As a Cash Operations Executive you will process client’s payments for all Shawbrook divisions, providing administrative support and assistance to all members of the team and ensuring that all regulatory activities are completed.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- BACS submission & Auddis file processing including monitoring end of day submission reports
- Check cash batch reconciliation report, release and authorise associated payments in GTCash for BF Glasgow
- Check Bankline/eQ payments applied by BF Glasgow for accuracy prior to approving
- Record/update near miss items BACS DD/Payout removals and e-mail to necessary departments, where required
BF Manchester- Working Capital
- Maintain availability template to ensure that all working capital accounts are fully reconciled
- Administer transfers to enable currency pay-outs to be processed
- Import files into GTCash via Mercury
- Ensure manual payments are made as and when required following receipt of relevant documentation and approval
- Be aware of the contingency process for such payments
- Process pay out files for savings/consumer/commercial and secured sectors
- BACS submission for UPL and Flexiloans including monitoring end of day submission reports.
- Process all files payments and transfers in relation to treasury activities
- Ensure approval has been obtained in accordance with the relevant mandate and all details are correct prior to releasing and approving payment
- Respond to Target requests in a timely manner
- Process refunds, as and when, required in addition to processing those detailed in the monthly report provided by finance Glasgow
- Ensure all mandatory reading is completed and all learning bank activities are completed by deadline date
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers
- Maintain a good standard of communication at all levels
- Ensure compliance with cash operations processes and procedures
- Ensure all GTCash files are released and approved by close of business each night
- Ensure all payments applied to the online banking systems have been approved by close of business each night
- Adhere to all legal, regulatory, compliance policies and procedures
- Adhere to all HR requirements as described in the HR policies.
- Report all issues of regulatory concern to the Cash Operations Team Leader.
- Report and escalate potential risk events to Cash Operations Team Leader/Senior Manager
- Undertake any other duties, as the business requires
- Working within the policies and procedures of Shawbrook and undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job title, as may be determined by the Cash Operations Team Leader/Senior Cash Operations Manager
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Administration or payments experience within a financial services environment
- Ability to forge good working relationships, balanced by an analytical approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage competing demands within tight timelines
- Computer literate
- Adaptable & flexible, with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to drive issues through to resolution
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
This role is an SB5 on Shawbrook’s internal banding system