As Shawbrook continues to grow we are looking for a PMO Manager to join our team based in London. In this role you will guide the delivery of effective, timely and quality project support at a programme and portfolio level.
You will also administer change programmes and monitor projects such as cost, quality, plan, time, and benefits realisation are controlled and achieved, through ensuring that all projects adhere to the best practices and standard Shawbrook approaches for project management.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure the effective implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables
- Monitor programme reporting and assist in reporting to senior stakeholders
- Establish frameworks and standards for programme and project management
- Manage and compile programme related financial and KPI information
- Oversee portfolio costs and create relationships with finance department to develop existing financial reporting
- Develop and create central risk log, action log, decisions log, and issue register
- Provide a quality assurance role in line with defined programme management office process, including gate reviews
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged
- Provide project planning, milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting; financial management; across the portfolios
- Prepare regular status reporting to all levels of the business
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Commercial awareness with an operational and strategic mindset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management in a regulated environment
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Self- starter attitude with drive to achieve,
- Good sense approach in a transformational environment.
- Excellent understanding of strategic planning techniques
- Knowledge and experience of IT sourcing, contracts, supplier management and outsourcing
- Good sense approach to problem solving
- Strong sense for results with ability to motivate teams
- Creative thinking with sensible solutions
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional, well presented
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
- Customer attentive approach
This role is an SB2 on Shawbrook’s internal banding system