Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing
We are building a new bank, built on traditional principles. A bank that supports its customers with a unique blend of specialist sector and product knowledge and a more thoughtful and personalised approach to decision making. The markets we’re in is dynamic and rapidly evolving. Building on a refreshed strategic direction and structure, a new operating model and investment in people and premises across the business, our efforts are now geared towards how we can grow the business in the next phase of its journey.
We’re an award-winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain’s small businesses and consumers through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages, retail products and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen.
Shawbrook are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team based in London. As a Digital Marketing Manager with Shawbrook you will play a crucial role in our organic acquisition strategy over the coming years. You will be responsible for planning, forecasting and executing on our current digital channels and support in the development of channels for the future.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBLITIES
- Be the Digital Marketing lead of the Group
- Define the strategy from campaign ideation, creative execution, media planning and evaluation
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure end-to-end customer journey is optimised
- Work with, manage and build effective working relationships with our digital and creative agencies
- Work cross functionally with Product, Design, and Analytics to test, optimise and improve customer acquisition
- Use industry and competitor data and tools to inform activity and assess the potential of new opportunities
- Run regular reports to analyse and track campaigns against set objectives
- Drive innovation and identify new channels to test
- Define KPIs and success criteria
- Define creative requirements and coordinate with the creative agency and/or design team for production
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting to demonstrate the impact of activity
- 3 years plus experience in digital marketing roles
- Specific experience in a service / regulated sector e.g. Financial Services, Utilities or Telecoms
- Experience with marketing analytics tools
- Experience of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Track record of delivering and growing organic acquisition
- Knowledge/experience of Consumer / Business banking products (Desirable)
Technical / Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and financial promotions
- Demonstratable skill using social media and engaging customers online
- Skilled in using analytics in secure environments
- Good copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA and Data Protection regulation including new GDPR legislation
- Computer literate
- Customer Attentive approach
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
This role is an SB3 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure