Savings Team Leader
Shawbrook are looking for a Team Leader to join our Savings team in Glasgow. As the Savings Team Leader you will ensure our customers are serviced quickly, easily, efficiently and without error. You will also guide and develop a self-managed team to help achieve the company objectives.
- Ensure customers are serviced quickly and efficiently
- Handling complaints and complex customer queries
- Demonstrates superior customer service during communication with customers and colleagues either by phone, correspondence and/or one-on-one meetings
- Mentoring, coaching and developing teams and individuals
- To promote best practice and enhancement of the customer journey by continuous improvement analysis and recommendations
- Comply with FCA, KYC, AML & CCA regulations
- Comply with 1st line controls by following processes, procedures and policies
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner
- QC operational tasks in line with QC framework
- Applying approvals in line with agreed signing mandate
- Proven background experience in financial services as a team leader or supervisor.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
This role is an SB4 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure