New Business Support - Maternity Cover
We are building a new bank, built on traditional principles. A bank that supports its customers with a unique blend of specialist sector and product knowledge and a more thoughtful and personalised approach to decision making. The markets we’re in is dynamic and rapidly evolving. Building on a refreshed strategic direction and structure, a new operating model and investment in people and premises across the business, our efforts are now geared towards how we can grow the business in the next phase of its journey.
We’re an award-winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain’s small businesses and consumers through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages, retail products and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen.
Shawbrook are looking for a New Business Support to join our team based in Redhill on a fixed term contract. As New Business Support you will work alongside the new business (commercial and NHS) administrator and directors and assist them in managing the compliance and operational requirements on their portfolio of customers/credit exposures. You will also be responsible for customer management, executing client payments (intermediaries/lease advisers), credit report writing for annual reviews/amendments, and completion of general onboarding requirements including documentation, AML/KYC.
Regulatory & Compliance
- Assist with managing the AML/KYC requirements for a portfolio of customers, ensuring they meet pass requirements. Onboarding documentation, CRA tool.
- Care quality commission; ensure Shawbrook clients are compliant. Regularly check ratings and report where necessary
- Adhere to QA requirements and remediate issues as needed.
- Report all issues of regulatory/compliance concern to line manager, compliance team and the relevant Director where appropriate.
Portfolio Servicing / Monitoring
- NHS administration
- NHS payments form award
- Handle customer enquiries and deliver timely service and responses.
- Completion of annual reviews and limit reviews as necessary.
- Work with deal team when a new transaction is closing to support the onboarding process.
- Work with the NHS Lease advisors to ensure awards are paid on time and in line with policy
- Manage requirements of various teams within the bank (Operations/AML/Credit) to ensure the end-to-end customer journey is seamless.
- Work closely with the NHS tendering team member to ensure a smooth transition from award to pay out.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of TCF
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional, well presented
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
- Customer attentive approach
This role is an SB5 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure