Change & Release Implementation Manager
The Shawbrook Group is a specialist UK lender and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products. Due to a recent acquisition, The Mortgage Lender (TML) is now part of the Shawbrook Group, reinforcing TML’s growth plans with the strength of a retail savings franchise.
TML is a specialist intermediary-only mortgage lender that provides products and criteria that meet the needs of borrowers who are not served by the high street.
As part of this growth, TML are looking for a Change & Release Implementation Manager to oversee the implementation, integration and effectiveness of change management processes, and ensure compliance with organisational strategies. The successful incumbent will ensure that change is delivered successfully and safely considering all the potential impacts, ensuring effective policies and processes are in place and adhered to.
Whilst we are flexible on location, the role holder will be required to travel to the TML office in Glasgow on a regular basis.
- Accountable for managing and reviewing incoming changes, prioritising as required and creating a full forward implementation schedule of change releases (by month and quarter).
- Manage change risk by implementing and utilising a robust change management framework and processes.
- Ensure all control gates (requirements, UAT, sign off and implementation steps) have been passed prior to a change / project being implemented.
- Liaise closely with IT and the wider Operational Teams to design, build, test and transition changes to production.
- Partner closely with IT and our external Software / Platform provider, developing a clear understanding of both roles and co-ordinate release schedules with them.
- Create change materials and notifications to relevant business / other teams on or prior to release.
- Preparation of Weekly & Monthly MI, meeting reporting schedule deadlines including change numbers, changes that close risks, risk or issues caused by change and future states and plans.
- Full audit trails of all changes maintained, and internal and external audits supported as required.
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of policies, processes, and procedures under the direction of the Head of Projects and Change.
- Provide line manager support to admin and analysts, managing workloads and work schedules.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing a Change & Release Implementation team within Financial Services – ideally mortgage lending.
- Able to demonstrate experience of Operational and Software/System Change where continuous delivery cycles and overlapping projects are active.
- Able to demonstrate a technical awareness of IT infrastructure
- Change Management or Project qualification would be advantageous - Agile preferable.