Lending Administration Team Leader
Due to growth , Shawbrook are currently looking to appoint a Lending Administration Team Leader to manage the Consumer Administration team. The successful candidate will provide leadership, guidance and motivation to the administration team members to ensure a great level of service across the customer journey for consumer loan, whilst also providing an excellent service to our brokers with their requirements relating to the application process. Reporting directly to the Consumer Lending Senior Manager, you will have 6 direct reports.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with previous Financial Services administrative/customer service Team Leader experience who is looking to develop their skill set/career within a Bank. We have the flexibility to base this role in either our Peterborough or Glasgow office, however we will be operating a hybrid working model which will allow the successful candidate to embrace a split between both office and home working.
The team operate between 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturday, with occasional cover required for 9am-6pm on Sundays. The successful incumbent will work a 37.5 hour week on a rota basis, with time off given in lieu for every Saturday/Sunday worked.
- Proactively manage the performance of the team through a monthly 1-1 and annual appraisal
- Develop the skills of the team through a documented program of coaching, sampling and feedback.
- Utilise performance management tools to address any under performance
- Responsible for the working patterns of the team, ensuring coverage is in place across the divisions opening hours. Make amendments due to swaps, coverage and distribution of the rota to the team.
- Manage workloads and SLA’s on a daily basis and assist the team with BAU work activities during times of high volumes
- Hold and minute monthly team meetings
- Compile management information, analysing the data to identify trends and initiate corrective steps to improve business performance and service levels
- Ensure that all team members are aware of the importance of compliance and regulatory requirements including mandatory training
- Continually monitor the performance of the team to ensure consistency and that all individuals are working within agreed parameters
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner
- Able to demonstrate administrative/customer service leadership experience, within a Financial Services environment
- Experience of dealing with brokers and third parties would be highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of Conduct Rules
- Proven knowledge of MS Office suite – Excel, Word, Power-Point
- Able to commit to varying shift patterns as above
This role is an SB4 within the internal Shawbrook banding structure