Interim HR Operations Manager
Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products.
We differentiate ourselves by concentrating on markets where our specialist knowledge and personalised approach to underwriting offer us a competitive advantage. This supports attractive stable returns and sustainable growth and also benefits businesses and consumers in parts of the market which continue to be poorly served by traditional high street banks. Fundamental to our success is a relationship focus which puts the interests of our customers and business partners at the heart of everything we do, built on a culture which stresses the use of our experience and judgement to make decisions that balance risk, return and customer need.
We are currently looking for an Interim HR Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of HR Operations including payroll delivery, HR systems, operational risk and data protection.
- Ensure first line HR service delivery channels (Ask HR & HR Hub) are performing in line with SLAs.
- Responsible for managing relationships with third party providers to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Responsible for managing the end to end delivery of the monthly payroll process and associated activities in conjunction with the managed service payroll provider (Civica). - - Responsible for monitoring the performance of the managed service payroll provider in accordance with established SLAs. undefined.
- Act as HR’s first line operational risk champion taking personal ownership of the relationship with Group Risk and respective stakeholders, representing HR at all risk governance forums.
- Takes personal ownership for completion of all relevant risk related process and control documentation, completing in an effective and timely manner.
- Act as the data protection representative for HR
- CIPP qualified preferable
- Experience of working within Financial Services– Preferable but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced ever changing business.
- Experience delivering HR & Payroll services to a sizeable employee and Line Manager population.
- Customer centricity, strong relationship management skills and not afraid to challenge where appropriate.
- Experience of working within a confidential environment, dealing with sensitive information.
- Desirable experience of delivering in house payroll and/ or managing an outsourced payroll provider relationship
- Understanding of managing operational risk within a bank
- Desirable to have Salesforce and or SAGE people or other HRIS experience.
This role is an SB3 within the internal Shawbrook banding structure