Product & Channel Manager
Shawbrook are looking for a Channel Manager to join our savings product team based in London. You will work closely with the Head of Product to deliver the retail savings strategy and take responsibility for the day to day management of all relationship within the non-direct channel including aggregators, affiliates and partners. This position will play a key role in identification of new opportunities in the Savings market for potential partnerships or channels of deposit acquisition to support the direct channel.
- Responsible for managing the end to end onboarding process for all new Savings partners/ affiliates/ aggregators and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Be the single point of contact for all Channel relationships, ensuring their needs and/ or queries are appropriately taken on board and responded to in the right way.
- Identify both opportunities and changes that the Savings business needs to consider from a channel acquisition perspective.
- Responsible for the on-going review of all Savings relationships including frequent face to face meetings to cover off all key partnership topics, ensuring we are on track and progressing from a Customer, Commercial, Operational and Governance point of view.
- Responsible for growing the depth and success of existing channels by working to truly understand the customer base, platform/ proposition and deliver enhancements with each relevant channel relationship.
- Working with the Insights team to ensure we are continuously developing/ receiving high quality MI to inform growth through the partner/ product/ channel.
- System improvements – work with internal stakeholders and partners to continuously improve our processes/ integrations/ technology
- Report all issues of regulatory concern to the relevant divisions across 1st and 2nd line Risk, Compliance and Legal.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Channel/ Relationship Management
- Experience in Financial Services
- Stakeholder relationship/account management in a customer focused environment
- Good understanding of products offered with the Savings market
- Ability to plan and manage a project for delivery, end to end
- Proven track record in delivering best service with excellence and confidence
- Effective people management skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skill set
- PC literate, good knowledge of Visio, Excel, Word & Power-point
- Strong grasp of UK Regulatory environment
- Compliance knowledge i.e. TCF, Money Laundering
This role is an SB3 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure